This web page summarizes the IEEE papers published by researchers in Japan. I originally made this list for myself, because I had been interested in the transition in research that has taken place in our country. After I created the list, however, I realized that it might be helpful for other researchers in or outside Japan. Hence, I published it online, hoping that it would offer recognition to top researchers, whom I greatly respect.
This list has been published in order to
- recognize the research transition in wireless communication and its related area, and
- promote the latest researches and acknowledge the contributions.
The following figure shows the ratio of the papers from Japan, where the number of Japan-related papers was divided by the total number of published papers for each IEEE journal or magazine.
Scope of the List
The scope of the list includes IEEE journals and magazines specializing in the following topics:
- wireless communications,
- computer networks,
- signal processing, and
- information theory.
The term a researcher in Japan is defined as a researcher who belongs to any organization in Japan, including a research institute, university, company, and so forth. I never considered the nationalities of the researchers on the list. However, since all papers were collected automatically based on the author name, this list contains a huge number of researchers who have Japanese name and live outside Japan. Please keep this limitation in mind.
We can find similar lists of academic papers in the field of life science, especially those published in the world's highly nominated journals, such as Nature, Science, and Cell. For instance, consider
- Nature interviews with authors (written in Japanese) and
- reviews of newly accepted papers in life science (written in Japanese).
In the field of computer science, the following lists are available:
This web page was inspired by the above works.
List of Journals & Magazines (A to Z)
- IEEE Access
- IEEE Communications Letters
- IEEE Communications Magazine
- IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials
- IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing
- IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications
- IEEE Network
- IEEE Signal Processing Letters
- IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
- IEEE Systems Journal
- IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering
- IEEE Transactions on Communications
- IEEE Transactions on Computers
- IEEE Transactions on Image Processing
- IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security
- IEEE Transactions on Information Theory
- IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing
- IEEE Transactions on Multimedia
- IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems
- IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing
- IEEE Transactions on Signal and Information Processing over Networks
- IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology
- IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications
- IEEE Wireless Communications
- IEEE Wireless Communications Letters
- IEEE/ACM Transactions on Audio, Speech and Language Processing
- IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking
- Proceedings of the IEEE
Papers by Year
2018 / 2017 / 2016 / 2015 / 2014 / 2013 / 2012 / 2011 / 2010 / 2009 / 2008 / 2007 / 2006 / 2005 / 2004 / 2003 / 2002 / 2001 / 2000 / 1999 / 1998 / 1997 / 1996 / 1995 / 1994 / 1993 / 1992 / 1991 / 1990 / 1989 / 1988 / 1987 / 1986 / 1985 / 1984 / 1983 / 1982 / 1981 / 1980 / 1979 / 1978 / 1977 / 1976 / 1975 / 1974 / 1973 / 1972 / 1971 / 1970 / 1969 / 1968 / 1967 / 1966 / 1965 / 1964 / 1963 / 1962 / 1961 / 1960 / 1959 / 1958 / 1957 / 1954 /
This list mainly consists of data extracted from DBLP, which has been released under the open data commons attribution license (ODC-BY 1.0). In order to compensate for the lack of DBLP metadata, I have corrected any errors I found, to the best of my knowledge. This website has been released for non-commercial purposes and is licensed under ODC-BY 1.0, along with DBLP.